This is Gitipedia: your one-stop destination for all the facts, opinions and outright lies that you won't find on Wikipedia!
Search Option Goes Here
- 493 topics covered!
- 1150 posts!
- 10 contributors!
- 16 years 11 months 22 days old!
Share this page with your friends:
Water to Tea! Not Tea to Water... Jesus! Here's how to do it properly:
1. Boil the kettle
2. Put the milk and sugar into the mugs
3. Put tea leaves into the teapot
4. Pour the boiled water into the tea pot
5. Leave to brew
6. Pour and strain into the mugs
Posted by Mzebonga
on Saturday, 3rd